About Notre Dame de Namur University
Founded more than 160 years ago, we are the third oldest college in California. NDNU is a fully accredited, private, Catholic, co-educational master’s university, located on the San Francisco Peninsula in Silicon Valley. With 1,700 students from 29 states and 32 different countries, NDNU broadens the perspective and outlook of its students by exposing them to peers with very different backgrounds, cultures and world views.
Expanded Programs Now Offered through Our New Tracy Location
Local access to bachelor’s and master’s degrees has been long anticipated by the City of Tracy and the surrounding community. In Fall 2015, NDNU began offering a degree completion program for Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BS) as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Notre Dame de Namur University is proud to deliver high quality education close to those who call San Joaquin County home. Programs are offered in the evening and are designed for working professionals.
A Long History
- A Bay Area institution for over 160 years, NDNU symbolizes a tradition of higher learning.
- NDNU prides itself on access, as one of the first colleges in California, the first authorized to grant degrees to women in California, one of the first private college Hispanic-Serving Institutions in California, and now the first university to extend access to their programs to Tracy and surrounding community residents and employees.
About the Program
- Classes start spring, summer and fall, and are taught year-round.
- Classes are offered in an accelerated seven-week format to help students finish faster.
- Each program meets one night a week starting at 6 p.m.
- Classes are held at the Tracy Transit Station: 50 E. 6th Street, Tracy, CA 95376 (intersection of 6th and Central).
- Financing options are available. Tuition and Fees Information