The Financial Aid staff welcomes you to the NDNU community. We look forward to helping you finance your education at NDNU.
What You Need To Do
- Be admitted to NDNU – you will receive a financial aid package only if you have been admitted to your program of study
- Complete the FAFSA online
- Submit any requested documents
- Register for classes – evening students with 6 or more credits per semester and graduate students with 3 or more credits per semester may qualify for student loans
- Receive a financial aid award letter – the NDNU Office of Financial Aid will send you this both by regular mail and by email
Tracy Promise Scholarship
More than $100,000 in scholarship aid is available for students completing their bachelor’s or master’s degree with NDNU in Tracy. To apply, visit http://tracy.ndnu.edu/scholarship.