Accelerated BS in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Evening Program is an accelerated degree completion program that provides students a comprehensive and balanced perspective on contemporary business and improves their decision making on organizational issues. Tracks provide an opportunity to enhance career pursuits.
Completing your B.S. in Business Administration in a timely manner is made possible by taking seven-week (primarily upper-division) accelerated courses that meet once a week in the evenings and on weekends. Students work closely with their academic advisors to use both NDNU and other resources to minimize both cost and time to completion. Coursework incorporates hands-on projects, and practical knowledge applicable to contemporary work challenges.
- Acquire and demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills within various disciplines of business: accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing;
- Learn to describe, discuss and analyze current events in American business with attention to the global, social, and ethnical dimensions of events;
- Acquire the communication, research and technological skills needed to analyze a business situation (problem and/or opportunity), and prepare and present a management report;
- Develop critical thinking abilities and a foundation of ethical principles that allows them to work effectively, respectfully, ethically and professionally with people of diverse ethnic, cultural, gender and other backgrounds.
Distinctions of the Business Administration Bachelor Completion Program
- NDNU’s Tracy location attracts students from a diverse business environment and enables us to offer small classes at the Transit Station.
- Courses taught by a combination of full-time, doctoral-qualified faculty and part-time experts in the fast-changing business climate.
- The program is broad-based with coursework that ensures students are prepared to meet diverse, real world challenges and to immediately apply their learning to advance their careers.
NDNU is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Business Administration program by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
NDNU admits students for spring, summer and fall semesters. Please visit Admissions for complete admission requirements.
Tracy Promise Scholarship Program
The Tracy Promise provides much needed scholarships to help NDNU students finish their undergraduate degree, complete an MBA or earn a teachers credential. Apply now.
Dr. Therese Madden
Assistant Director of Advising